Title: Senior M2M Application Programmer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job ID: Field Application Engineer
– Embedded programming experience, C language or similar
– Critical Thinking skills, able to dissect requirements of a new solution in a new industry and translate into project requirements, including the identification of error conditions
– Strong initiative; a strong sense of ownership of projects and roles
– Looking for a software developer willing to work in a fast paced environment requiring broad experience, adaptability, quick learning and excellent problem solving skills
– The individual will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting customer solutions
– Projects often include database table schema, scripting languages, deviceWISE logic, and php for web dashboard implementations. ILS provides training on deviceWISE programming.
Primary Technical Requirements:
– Algorithm & logic design to meet customer data collection and analysis requirements
– SQL experience, Relational databases
– Linux and shell scripting experience
– php and web dashboard implementation experience
– Effective customer communications
Nice to Have:
– Experience in M2M (Machine-to-Machine) / IoT (Internet of Things) systems or solutions
– Knowledge of communication protocols including serial, Modbus or MQTT is a plus
– Experience with implementation of process monitoring, industrial control or controls logic is a plus
– 3+ years of programming of analysis, process or monitoring solutions
– B.S. in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering or computer science.
If you have the needed skill sets, please contact Brenda Husinka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ILS Technology:
ILS Technology is a pioneer in the development and deployment of products and services for seamless, secure and end-to-end connectivity and integration between machines and enterprise business systems and databases. The company’s industry-leading deviceWISE and secureWISE platforms are recognized for enabling intelligence, reducing costs, increasing revenues, and improving compliance.
Customer solutions include monitoring and control of remote machines in areas such as telematics, restaurant equipment, industrial process, industrial tools, billing systems, automotive, truck devices, container tracking, cold chain monitoring and many others.
ILS Technology is a subsidiary of Telit (AIM: TCM.L listed under Telit Communications PLC), a global provider of M2M modules, managed and value-added services and application enablement.