Attracting, Retaining and Developing Tech Talent
- Best practices for attracting the best Tech talent the market has to offer
- The most difficult skills to find in today’s IT market and typical salaries
- Hot technologies that are driving Tech hiring
- What the most successful employers are doing to retain top talent
- 2014 IT budgets and how they compare to previous years
- The top reasons employees leave their employers
- How the most successful job candidates position themselves to gain employment and build successful careers
- Troy Michels, CTO, Sentry Data Systems
- Deborah Vazquez, CEO, PROTECH
- Michael McLaughlin, Director, Talent Acquisition & Compliance, NextEra Energy
- Aric Agmon, President & CEO, AOD Software
MODERATOR: Marcia Heroux Pounds, Sun Sentinel Business Writer
PRE-EVENT DISCUSSION: Navigating the Affordable Care Act
We’ll address these issues as we help you deal with this confusing law:
- How do you determine whether your business needs to offer coverage and to whom?
- What type of coverage do you need to offer your employees?
- What are the associated penalties if your business is not compliant?
- What are the options to help you become compliant?
- What was delayed until 2015?
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Registration and Networking
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Pre-Event Workshop on the Affordable Care Act by Trinet
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm: Attracting, Retaining and Developing Tech Talent Panel Discussion
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm – Conclusion
PARKING: Parking pass provided in registration confirmation email
Have your logo on the pre-roll of June’s event video as SFTA offers this sponsorship to only one company. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 4 attendees. Use PROMO CODE: VIDEO to be this month’s Exclusive Video Sponsor.
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising April’s event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Use PROMO CODE: SILVER to be one of this month’s select Silver Sponsors.
- Non-Member Registration: $55.00 per person
- SFTA Standard Member: $25.00 per person
- SFTA Premier Member: $15.00
- Students & Academia Memberships: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)