Thank you for checking us out! When you join the South Florida Technology Alliance (SFTA), you are supporting the South Florida technology community!
Besides the opportunities for professional development and networking, we work to create a stronger tech community in South Florida. That means more business opportunities and more talent for you to choose from.
Your SFTA membership allows you to give back to our South Florida tech community. Some of the things we have accomplished over the past year include:
- Held strong tech events that were profitable
- Answered the call to manage ITPalooza and successfully presented that unique conference/meetup
- Worked in the legislative landscape to present a South Florida perspective
- Selected by the Broward County School District as the only tech organization to be on their Bond Oversight Committee
- Signed a cross promotional MOU with TMC for IT Expo
- Grew relationships with Sup-X and the Mobile Growth Alliance
- Partnered with vBeers coordinator John McLaughlin to jointly present 4 vBeers meetups in the tri-county area
- Initiated a CEO outreach as part of a larger effort to connect the South Florida tech community
- Began planning a Student Summit for February 2016 to promote local tech talent and internships
- Deepened our relationship with eMerge
- Successfully re-introduced our Golf Classic
As our role expands, so does your ability to be engaged and make a difference. Join now and get your company engaged in what we’re doing. We’ll be happy to discuss ways to get involved.