You are invited to join us on Thursday, August 23rd. The SFTA will be hosting its summer social “Internet of Beers” at the FAU Tech Runway from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Sponsor Tables are available for $200 to SFTA members and $300 to non-members. Sponsors can staff a table, set up signage, give away swag and meet new clients!
Sponsors and Partners
Participating Breweries – So Far…
Meet the User Groups – Speed dating style
The event will also feature “speed dating” segments where a number of IT groups (“members of the alliance”) – from Agile to WITI – will give a one to two-minute overview of their group. There will be one slide for each group in the slide deck that plays as the representatives give their brief overview. After the presentations, the alliance members can socialize with the audience who will then know who they are and a little bit about their group.
For a group to qualify, the SFTA asks:
- That at least 5 members of the group attend, including, preferably, the group leader(s)
- That the group make a formal announcement to their members (e.g. on their meetup page) about the event as they would one of their own events
- That the group actively promote the event
- Interested organizations should contact Nicole via email – email@example.com.
We will need:
- One line description of the group or organization
- Key contacts
Alliance Members who have already expressed an interest in participating include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Users Group
- ISSA – South Florida Information Systems Security Association
- ISACA – Information Systems Audit and Control Association South Florida Chapter
- WITI – Women in Technology
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Registration + networking
- 6:00 PM – 6:15 PM – SFTA Welcome and Update and intro to Breweries
- 6:15 PM – 8:30 PM – Alliance Organization Presentations, Networking/Food/Beer
- 8:30 PM – Final Remarks
Tickets + Sponsorship
Join us for the 2018 Microservices Summit. You will learn about Software Architecture, Development Methods, Software Techniques, Service Framework, and the Emergence of Microservices in this context. The speakers will be discussing the state of software development, what are the new trends, their pros and cons, and what the future looks like for the development of software services.
Asif Malik – Moderator
Asif Malik is an independent consultant in IT Architecture and Design space. He has an interest in Human Development, in general, the role IT plays in it. He is currently engaged with offshore companies to develop solutions for Cognitive Era especially those based on IBM Watson APIs. He is also deeply involved in the development of 3D modeling solutions for IT Architecture. Mr. Malik is IBM Middleware User Group lead for last 10 years and currently committee chair for events and memberships at SFTA. He envisioned, planned and implemented this idea of an event on Cognitive Computing from SFTA Platform. He is very excited to see it actually happening.
Software Architecture Manager at Heinsohn Business Technology
Microservices, DevOps, and Cloud Computing expert. Leonardo is a Systems Engineer with emphasis in software engineering with more than 12 years of experience in the areas of analysis, design, modeling and development of computer solutions, based on Java, J2EE, JEE, EAI integration Solutions, SOA Services oriented architectures, management Business process (BPM), Business Intelligence (BI), cloud platforms and business architecture
AVP, Solution Architecture at TracFone Wireless
Accomplished Information Technology Executive and Enterprise Architect with over 20 years of experience in IT management, architecture design and development of enterprise applications. Zhong has been working for TracFone Wireless for the past 17 years. During that time, Zhong played key roles in IT development, operations, and architecture. Zhong has deep knowledge in building and managing high performance distributed computing systems.
- 5:00 PM – Registration Opens
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM – Networking
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM – Announcement and presentations
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM – Panel discussion followed by Q&A
Tickets and Sponsorship
Share the Excitement #ITPalooza
Welcome to the 7th Annual ITPalooza
South Florida’s premier technology conference
- An all-day tech conference featuring 200 of the region’s most innovative technology companies
- A showcase of over 50 subject-matter experts to entertain you with educational and relevant topics
- An opportunity to contribute to the Marine Toys for Tots toy drive
- A CIO Only Track featuring lunch-time keynote speaker, joint CIO-VIP lunch, and 4 focused speaker sessions
- VIP lunch and keynote, VIP cocktail reception, all-day VIP lounge
- Network with peers and top technology experts
- Attend focused panel discussions
- Join tech workshops
- Learn about innovative new tech from specialist vendors, sponsors, and partners
- Join the VIP Experience and enjoy CIO-VIP lunch and keynote, all-day VIP lounge and VIP cocktail reception
- $1500 Gold Package (price good through 9/3/2018 – Labor Day)
- Sponsorship Add-ons offer terrific opportunities for all budgets and marketing goals
- Get a full-day package with exposure to 2000 attendees
- Add-ons include 10×10 Booth Upgrade, Lanyard Sponsorship, Sponsored Speaker Slots and much more.
- Download the past attendee and company demographics including job titles
Visit the ITPalooza Shop to view and purchase sponsorships
Watch the ITPalooza 2018 Promotional Video: https://youtu.be/ZUuawx3yUeA