PROTECH, the Boca Raton-based Information Technology (IT) search and staffing firm just released its “10th Annual Tech Talent Survey” and “12th Annual South Florida Tech Leadership Survey” results.
In the “2014 South Florida Tech Talent Survey“, key findings include:
- 87% of employees willing to leave employer
- Best perk continues to be telecommuting followed by equity
- Company culture in top 3 as reason for leaving employer
Please click here to view the original file of “2014 South Florida Tech TALENT Survey”.
In the “2014 South Florida Tech Leadership Survey“, key findings include:
- Compensation top reason for losing IT talent
- 65% will increase IT staff this year with shift continuing towards direct employment
- Budget increases lower than last year
Please click here to view the original file of “2014 South Florida Tech LEADERSHIP Survey”.