Host.net is partnering with The FAU Tech Runway to present our 2015 opening event – Act Locally, Think Globally. This Signature event will look at the State of the Industry from a global to a local perspective.
Starting with the global view from Gartner analyst Akshay Sharma, we’ll look at the state of technology internationally. George Lakis will follow, with a view of the international activities surrounding telemedicine and healthcare as they relate to the Technology Hub of the Americas.
We move to the state level next with Manny Mencia and we’ll hear about the many exciting initiatives Florida is taking to expand trade and technology with Central and Eastern Europe and Latin America.
Next, our focus will shift to the regional level as we look at South Florida with Giraldo Gutierrez who will present the exciting announcements and events leading up to and including the second eMerge Americas event in May.
Finally, Kim Gramm will talk about Boca Raton and FAU’s investment in tech with the exciting opening of FAU’s Tech Runway and the plethora of exciting programs they offer.
- Akshay Sharma, Gartner
- George Lakis, Global Executive Consulstant
- Ilona Vega, Director of International Development, Enterprise Florida
- Giraldo Gutierrez, COO, eMerge Americas
- Kim Gramm, CEO, FAU Tech Runway
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Panel Discussion
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm – Conclusion
DATE: Thursday, January 15, 2015
LOCATION: FAU Tech Runway, 901 NW 35th Street, Boca Raton,FL 33431. Map
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising this event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Contact Doug Saenz for your Silver Sponsor promotional code to register.
Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Online Registration through 1-14-15: $55.00 per person
- Non-Member Registration on 1-15-15: $65.00 per person
- SFTA Members: $25.00 per person
- Student Members: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)