Learn from pioneers of the World Wide Web who built new digital businesses and changed with way we work and play online. Chris Fleck, Citrix VP Mobility Solutions will host an all star panel that will share how they started, overcame the the obstacles and made a huge impact on the digital world. The event will be held at Citrix Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale with expected sell out crowds including the “Who’s Who of Florida Tech“.
- Manny Medina – Founder of Terremark which became one of the worlds top Cloud providers and was acquired by Verizon for 1.4 Billion. Manny is now Chairman of the Medina Capital VC firm and creator of the hugely successful eMerge tech event.
- Mike Levy– Founder of CBS Sportsline the pioneer of Sports info online which went public on NASDAQ and was later acquired by CBS. Mike was noted by Forbes as one of the “Masters of the New Universe” along with Jeff Bezos, and other Digital leaders.
- Scott Adams – Co-Founder of Hiway Technologies, once the world’s largest web Hosting company. Now CEO of GroupCare Technologies and Chairman of MobileHelp; both leading providers in Mobile Health and Safety.
- Colin Campbell – Co-Founder of internet pioneer Tucows Interactive and Hostopia.com; now Founder/CEO of .CLUB, the new internet domain provider.
- More to come
COMMENTS ABOUT PAST EVENTS:
“I wouldn’t miss it. Your event last year was spectacular…” John Duffy, CEO, 3C Interactive
“The best Tech event ever in South Florida … ” Traver Kennedy, CEO, Molecular Power Systems
“The most inspiring event I have ever been to (and I’ve been to lots). I walked away totally recharged and with new perspectives on life and on what this region has to offer.” Sebastian Replanski, CEO eMeet
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Panel Discussion: The Web Just Turned 20, Learn From the Internet Pioneers
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm – Conclusion
DATE: Thursday, September 25, 2014
LOCATION: Citrix, 851 West Cypress Creek Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising April’s event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Use PROMO CODE: SILVER to be one of this month’s select Silver Sponsors.
- Non-Member Registration: $55.00 per person
- SFTA Standard Member: $25.00 per person
- SFTA Premier Member: $15.00
- Students & Academia Memberships: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)