[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
Are you providing optimal user experience for your customers on their favorite mobile device? Mobile device technology plays an integral role in all of our lives – at work, at play and at home. And it is a key part of the profitability picture for businesses.
Hear from C-level leaders about important trends today, including personalization, beacons, mobile payments, and the future of the mobile industry. This is a discussion you don’t want to miss!
MODERATOR: Alex Barenboim, VP Enterprise & Mobility, AAJ Technologies
- Arnold Bramnick, Chief Technology Officer, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gary Guenard, Sales Director, IBM Customer Engagement Solutions Digital Analytics and Tealeaf
- Maurice Jenkins, Vice President of IT, Miami International Airport
- Lorenzo Vallone, SVP & CTO, Mirum
DATE: Thursday, August 20, 2015
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Registration and Networking
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Personal & Profitable
8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
8:30 pm – Conclusion
900 Biscayne Blvd., 4th Floor
Miami, FL 33132
Parking available at various parking lots in the area.
Closest option (other lots may be available as well):
Omni Parking Lot #001
246 NE 8th Street (b/t Biscayne Blvd. and NE 2nd Ave.)
747 NE 2nd Avenue (b/t NE 7th St. and NE 8th St.)
245 NE 7th Street (b/t Biscayne Blvd. and NE 2nd Ave.)
Outdoor Lot, self park, cash only
Total rate estimate: $5 including tax
If you are in Miami all or most of the day, you may want to consider:
Lot 301 – Old Port Blvd.
*Requires Pay-by-Phone or the app to pay
Go to http://www.miamiparking.com/en/home.aspx
555 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
Distance: 0.03 miles away
Mon – Sun (7 am – 2 am)
Pay and Display,
1 Hr: $2:00 (5 Hr Maximum stay)
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising this event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Contact Doug Saenz for your Silver Sponsor promotional code to register.
Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Online Registration: $50.00 per person
- Non-Member Day-of-event Registration: $60.00 per person
- SFTA Members: $25.00 per person
- Student Members: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)
[wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]