[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
Hacked sites are a constant news headline. Whether retail, government or private company, breaches in sensitive information lead to loss of consumer confidence. What can be done to improve network security and PCI compliance? How can you protect your business? And what does that mean to the customer?
Join us for a discussion on network security and find out what can be done to make sure your data is secure.
More information to follow.
- Ricardo Bonefont, Senior Director of Enterprise IT Security and Compliance, Ryder Systems
- Soutchay Phomsakha, Special Agent, National Security Cyber Squad, FBI
- Kelvin O. Medina, Security and Compliance, Clinical Research Building, University of Miami
- Peter Moy, CIO, For Eyes Optical
- Christopher Johnson, Retail Solutions Director, EarthLink
St. Thomas University School of Law
George and Evelyn Goldbloom Convocation Hall
16401 Northwest 37th Avenue, Opa-locka, FL 33054
On the SE corner of Palmetto Expressway and Douglas Road (NW 37th Avenue)
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Registration and Networking
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Panel Discussion
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm – Conclusion
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising this event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Contact Doug Saenz for your Silver Sponsor promotional code to register.
Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Online Registration: $55.00 per person
- Non-Member Day-of-event Registration: $65.00 per person
- SFTA Members: $25.00 per person
- Student Members: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)
[wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
raffling 2 sets of 2 tickets w/ parking passes!