“Big data is a popular term used to describe the exponential growth and availability of data, both structured and unstructured. And big data may be as important to business – and society – as the Internet has become. Why? More data may lead to more accurate analyses.” This definition is one of many put forth by the IT industry, all roughly in this vein. Fundamentally there are increasing sources of digital data that has become available for analysis. How can your business benefit by implementing a Big Data solution? Or how can you participate in this expanding market place of Big Data.
Our panel will shed light on this growing phenomenon.
- Why should we care about Big Data and Analytics?
- What does it mean to our businesses? Both in its implementation or our ability to participate as an IT provider.
- What are the obstacles to success?
- What are the new areas still to be developed? i.e. What’s coming down the pipe.
PANELISTS (Click to view bio):
- Manuel Corniel, IBM WW Sales Exec, Big Data, Information Management
- Anthony Sammartino, Co-founder, TekPartners BI Solutions Division
- Mark Wasiele, Vice President Sales, VirtualWorks Group
Have your logo on the pre-roll of January’s event video as SFTA offers this sponsorship to only one company. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 4 attendees. Use PROMO CODE: VIDEO to be this month’s Exclusive Video Sponsor.
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising January’s event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Use PROMO CODE: SILVER to be one of this month’s select Silver Sponsors.
Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:00 pm ET: Registration opens EVENT SPONSORED BY: Location:
5:00 to 8:30 p.m.
5:30 – 6:00 pm ET: Pre-event Presentation
6:00 – 7:00 pm ET: Networking
7:00 – 8:00 pm ET: Discussion
8:00 – 8:30 pm ET: Meet the Speakers
8:30 – Conclusion
University of Miami Life Science and Technology Park
1951 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33136
Thursday, March 27, 2014
5:00 pm ET: Registration opens
EVENT SPONSORED BY: