What do cruise lines, hotels, timeshares, and small tech companies have in common when it comes to Hospitality Technology?
The answer is always the same, the guest! and how technology relates to the best and most profitable vacation experience.
In today’s hospitality industry, technology plays not just a key but also a required role when it comes to the guest. Whether a guest is researching different vacation alternatives and experiences, in the midst of the vacation and curious about dining or entertainment options, or looking to relax and unwind. Technology plays a part, either through the delivery of options, information, or by providing the entertainment itself.
We’ve seen the evolution through the use of technology enabled tools and offerings, the internet and smart phones and now internet enabled devices. But what lies ahead and where do industry leaders see technology taking the guest. Come join us while we explore the ever changing and evolving role of guest facing technology in the hospitality industry.
MODERATOR: Bill Witiak, General Manager, MTN-TV
- Teri Power, Vice President of IT, Bluegreen Vacations
- Doug Tempero, Senior Vice President, Operations, Allin Interactive
- Kelly Vohs, General Manager, Boca Resort
More information coming soon.
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Registration and Networking
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm: Pre-event
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Guest Facing Technology
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm – Conclusion
FAU Tech Runway, 901 NW 35th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33431 – Map
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising this event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Contact Doug Saenz for your Silver Sponsor promotional code to register.
Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Online Registration: $55.00 per person
- Non-Member Day-of-event Registration: $65.00 per person
- SFTA Members: $25.00 per person
- Student Members: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)