Learn from tech thought leaders from leading South Florida-based companies, who are building leading edge software and solutions. Paul Martine, Citrix CIO, will moderate a panel to discuss topics including current plans and visions for mobile, big data, predictive analytics and IoT. Our panelists are diverse representing CIO and CTO vantage points. They will discuss what they are doing today with some of the top trending technologies as well as their vision and plans going forward.
MODERATOR: Paul Martine, CIO, Citrix
- Joel Steigelfest, CIO, Cross Country Home Services
- Alexander Sjogren, CTO, Yellow Pepper
- Patric Edmondson, Senior Vice President, Modernizing Medicine
- Bryan Dennstedt, CTO, MDLIVE
Have You Met Cool?
Considered the most wired country in the world, the Netherlands is fast becoming Europe’s hotspot for leading information and communications technology companies. In fact, 60% of all Forbes 2000 companies active in the IT industry have already established operations in Holland. Companies like Cisco, Infosys, Huwaei, Oracle and Miami-based companies like Verizon Terremark, Data Access and Chetu etc. are tapping into an unparalleled IT infrastructure, an advantageous tax climate and a tech-savvy, English-speaking workforce.
Learn about the advantages of doing business in Europe with a location in the Netherlands. Meet the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Miami and the Director for the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency. Hear from some American companies that do business in the Netherlands.
851 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm: Registration and Networking
- 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm: Pre-event: Have You Met Cool?
- 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm: CIO/CTO Roundtable: The 2015 Outlook
- 8:15 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm: Conclusion
SILVER SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising this event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Contact Doug Saenz for your Silver Sponsor promotional code to register.
Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Online Registration: $55.00 per person
- Non-Member Day-of-event Registration: $65.00 per person
- SFTA Members: $25.00 per person
- Student Members: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)