[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]Local software companies notice a surge in hacking attempts on their sites from China. The second round bell just rang as Apple and Samsung square off in court again. Target’s CTO resigned last month after a major security breach affecting millions.
Join our moderator, Lifestyle Media Group Editor-in-Chief Kevin Gale and the tech business community for a conversation on security hosted by the SFTA.
Speakers (Click to view bios):
- Peter Chronis: EarthLink
- Bryan Dennstedt: MDLive
- Charles Nicholson: Ultimate Software Group
- Alan Shimel: The CISO Group
PRE-EVENT: Preventing a Cyber Security Attack on Your Business, Todd Shepherd, Cyber Security Expert, Palo Alto Networks
WHEN: Thursday, April 24th at 5:00 pm.
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Registration and Networking
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Pre-Event Workshop: Preventing a Cyber Security Attack on Your Business
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Networking
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Are You Being Targeted? Panel Discussion
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
- 8:30 pm – Conclusion
LOCATION: Tower Club: 1 Financial Plaza, Suite 2800, downtown Ft. Lauderdale
[/wpcol_1half] [wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
Have your logo on the pre-roll of April’s event video as SFTA offers this sponsorship to only one company. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 4 attendees. Use PROMO CODE: VIDEO to be this month’s Exclusive Video Sponsor.
Have your logo on the SFTA website advertising April’s event. Sponsorship includes a display-table and 2 attendees. SFTA will announce Silver Sponsors at the beginning of the presentation, and your Logo will appear on the presentation before the event. Use PROMO CODE: SILVER to be one of this month’s select Silver Sponsors.
[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
[wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Registration: $55.00 per person
- SFTA Standard Member: $25.00 per person
- SFTA Premier Member: $15.00
- Students & Academia Memberships: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)[/wpcol_1half_end]