Cybraics is a security analytics and artificial intelligence company focused on solving the hardest problems in cybersecurity. We are a collection of like-minded citizens passionate about ensuring that our nation’s organizations and citizens can live free of cybercrime. We have created the first security analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform delivered as-a-service, nLighten. The nLighten platform uniquely combines multiple modes of machine learning with an advanced AI engine to find unknown, advanced and insider threats, and increases the overall efficiency of security teams.
Lenny’s achievements and involvement in the South Florida technology sector is second to none. Lenny is incredibly passionate about his community. A sampling of his civic involvement:
- He is known as “The Godfather” of the South Florida Technology Alliance (SFTA) and is a co-founder of ITPalooza
- Past Chairman of the Board of the South Florida Technology Alliance (SFTA)
- Past Chairman, current board at Florida Atlantic University Tech Runway
- Florida Atlantic University ITOM Advisory Board
- Member, Palm Beach State College Business Partnership Council for B.A.S. Degree in Information Management
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s 2017 Man of the Year/runner-up and co-chair of the 2018 campaign
- CIO Council of South Florida – Advocacy Committee
- Deerfield Beach Economic Development Council, Executive Committee
He is also known around South Florida as a Certified Rock n’ Roll Drummer (CRRD – it’s on his business card), performing with several local bands. He also devotes much his free time to his family – especially his two beautiful grandchildren.