Lenny has worked with Host.net, a multinational cloud company offering managed infrastructure services, since January of 2004. Specializing in colocation and network transport and transit solutions for enterprise organizations, the company custom designs total solutions tailored to the needs of its clients. Lenny is responsible for the company’s sales, marketing and business initiatives. With more than 30 years of diversified experience, his achievement and involvement in the South Florida technology sector is second to none.
Lenny, who is known as “The Godfather” of the South Florida Technology Alliance (SFTA), is also a co-founder of ITPalooza and is listed as a “must-know” contact by Florida Trend Magazine for Palm Beach County (you can see a full list of Lenny’s extensive community involvement below).
Lenny is incredibly passionate about his community. A sampling of his civic involvement can be found below.
- Past Chairman of the Board of the South Florida Technology Alliance (SFTA),
- Immediate Past Chairman Florida Atlantic University Tech Runway
- Florida Atlantic University ITOM Advisory Board
- Member, Palm Beach State College Business Partnership Council for B.A.S. Degree in Information Management
- Inaugural Chair of the American Cancer Society-Relay for Life Deerfield Beach/Lighthouse Point/Hillsboro Beach
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Trustee
- NSU Graduate School of Computer and Information Science and Huizenga School of Entrepreneurship
- CIO Council of South Florida – Advocacy Committee
Lenny’s talents are not limited to the telecom world. He is also known around South Florida as a Certified Rock n’ Roll Drummer (CRRD – it’s on his business card), performing with several local bands. He also devotes much his free time to his family – especially his two beautiful grandchildren.