Great news for SFTA members – Get 50% off the ticket price for the upcoming DX Forum 2017!
SFTA Members use Discount code SFTA50 at check-out to receive 50% discount off the ticket price.
Visit the official event page
Digital Transformation in the Enterprise is one of the most pertinent topics for CIO’s, CMO’s, and CDO’s across the globe. Although few actually agree on what it is, Digital Transformation is essentially about establishing new relationships with your customers, employees, and other stakeholders in your business, and giving them the platforms, tools, and opportunities to achieve their desired outcomes.
More than just a Buzzword
Are you frustrated with the ever-quickening pace of technology change? Digital Transformation is one of the most challenging topics for CIO’s, CMO’s, and CDO’s (and their CEOs) across the globe. It’s about establishing new relationships with your customers, employees, and other stakeholders in your business, and giving them the platforms, tools, and opportunities to achieve the best outcomes.
An effective Digital Transformation strategy will give you the ability to:
- Engage your customers
- Empower your employees
- Optimize your operations
- Transform your products
- Unleash your data
Build a better digital technology strategy! It’s not just about IoT, the Cloud, Mobility, Integration, Blockchain, AI, or Big Data. It’s about taking a fundamental look at your business
Digital Transformation is the necessary change to a piece of your business driven by the rapid adoption of new technologies in society. It’s about your business adapting and transforming to compete and thrive in an ever increasingly digital economy that is changing at an ever-faster rate.
If you’re not evolving digitally, chances are you are falling behind your competitors.
Standing Still is not an option.
Don’t Stand Still
What Challenges are you facing with Digital Transformation? Learn from the real-world practitioners, including David Rogers a globally-recognized leader on digital business strategy, as we take participants through an approach that brings IT and Marketing together, to focus on your customers and stakeholders.
Focus on driving your business. Join AAJ Technologies for an afternoon of Digital Transformation discussion around how to re-establish and redefine the relationship between your business and your users, clients, customers, employees, partners or vendors. Understanding how to deliver user outcomes (and not just market) to your end users is core to Digital Transformation.
In the DXForum 2017 you will:
- Understand what Digital Transformation is, what it isn’t, and how to tell the difference
- Discover how organizations have transformed their businesses after approaching the Digital Transformation divide
- Hear valuable strategies and practical advice to apply immediately within your organization
- Network with other senior level IT, Marketing, and Business professionals who are facing similar issues
- Improve and re-imagine the current way you do business with your users and consumers
- Learn what the five pillars of Digital Transformation are, and how they are all a focus for your DX efforts:Customers, Employees, Operations, Products, and Data.