You are invited to join us on Thursday, August 23rd. The SFTA will be hosting its summer social “Internet of Beers” at the FAU Tech Runway from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Sponsor Tables are available for $200 to SFTA members and $300 to non-members. Sponsors can staff a table, set up signage, give away swag and meet new clients!
Sponsors and Partners
Participating Breweries – So Far…
Meet the User Groups – Speed dating style
The event will also feature “speed dating” segments where a number of IT groups (“members of the alliance”) – from Agile to WITI – will give a one to two-minute overview of their group. There will be one slide for each group in the slide deck that plays as the representatives give their brief overview. After the presentations, the alliance members can socialize with the audience who will then know who they are and a little bit about their group.
For a group to qualify, the SFTA asks:
- That at least 5 members of the group attend, including, preferably, the group leader(s)
- That the group make a formal announcement to their members (e.g. on their meetup page) about the event as they would one of their own events
- That the group actively promote the event
- Interested organizations should contact Nicole via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will need:
- One line description of the group or organization
- Key contacts
Alliance Members who have already expressed an interest in participating include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Users Group
- ISSA – South Florida Information Systems Security Association
- ISACA – Information Systems Audit and Control Association South Florida Chapter
- WITI – Women in Technology
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Registration + networking
- 6:00 PM – 6:15 PM – SFTA Welcome and Update and intro to Breweries
- 6:15 PM – 8:30 PM – Alliance Organization Presentations, Networking/Food/Beer
- 8:30 PM – Final Remarks
Tickets + Sponsorship