851 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Buy Tickets and Sponsorship
Hear from Leading CEOs and Student Interns who have worked at Google, Modernizing Medicine and 3Cinteractive
Think you have to leave South Florida to find tech talent? Think again.
Learn how to:
– Attract top talent with internships
– Structure a strong internship program that benefits your company
– Save your company time and money by walking away with a template to a successful internship program
– Learn about the over 14 educational sources for tech talent in South Florida
Think you have to leave South Florida to find a tech job? Think again.
– What companies look for in new talent and interns
– Take advantage of internship opportunities
– New contacts for internships and job opportunities
– Knowledge of the key skill sets employers need
Mark Smith, COO, 3C Interactive
Dan Cane, CEO, Modernizing Medicine, Co-Founder Blackboard
John Duffy, CEO, 3C Interactive
Xavier Mufraggi, CEO, ClubMed
- Carey MacDonald, Student, Georgia Tech; interned at Google, 3C Interactive
- Gregory Jean-Baptiste, Student, FIU; interned at VMWare, Ultimate Software, Sandia National Laboratories
- Mihai Fonoage, PhD, interned at Modernizing Medicine, now their Sr. Director, Mobile Software Development
- Parking is available.
- If traveling by train, the Cypress Creek Tri-Rail station is a couple of blocks away. Last northbound train leaves at 10:44 pm. Last southbound train leaves at 9:37 pm.
- This event if free for full-time undergraduate and coding school students – but you must register and provide an .edu email address.
Questions? Email Douglas Saenz.
Have something you want the tech community to know about? Product, service or both, you can share that with everyone while explaining how it helps them improve their operation, their life or both! A 30 minute time slot prior to the main panel gives you the the open mic. A Pre-Event Sponsorship also includes a table and two event passes.
Sponsor this Summit and contribute to the South Florida technology ecosystem. Both companies and talent are converging in one place! A Silver Sponsorship comes with a table and two event passes.
Meet students at a “meet up” table (half-table) to explain what your company does and what kind of talent you hire. This registration comes with 2 event passes.