Are you an ITPalooza Community Partner? Are you thinking of joining the ITPalooza Community Partner program? Not sure what an ITPalooza Community Partner is?
This post is for you!
The success of ITPalooza relies to a large extent on community participation – in many shapes and forms. For example, we draw on our volunteer pool every year who tirelessly help with day-of activities such as check-in and The Toy Wall. We also have marketing and promotion partners who help spread the word. Then there are the speakers, moderators, and trainers who give there expertize and time to further the growth of our community.
Here are some of the community partnerships that make ITPalooza possible
- Volunteers – ITPalooza managing committee, event volunteers (Join the program)
- Presenters, Speakers, and Moderators
- Marketing Partners (Learn more)
- Vendors, Exhibitors, and Sponsors (Learn more)
The ITPalooza Media Kit
In order to help our community partners spread the word regarding ITPalooza, we have developed a simple media Kit which contains links to graphics for various social media platforms, links to our blog, example social media content for sharing. In addition, we have made most of our website and particularly to blogs, very easy to share by incorporating on-page sharing buttons. – So go ahead, download the media kit and help us promote your ITPalooza!
Ways to share the excitement #ITPalooza
- Download the Media-Kit
- Forward our eBlast to a friend
- Add some ITPalooza content to your next customer emailer
- Share our latest news on social media via the ITPalooza blog