Who’s Who in South Florida Tech
In addition to the Tech Star panelists, many of ”Who’s Who in South Florida Tech” that are building our future are planning to attend the 9/26 SFTA event.
If you also plan to attend, let the tech community know on Facebook events
- Scott Adams – Co-Founder of Hiway Technologies, once the worlds largest Hosting company. Now CEO of MobileHelp in the medical alert industry.
- Dr. Zee Aganovic – CEO and Founder of HiConversion, the leader in web conversion optimization
- Frank Azor – General Manager and Co-Founder of Alienware, now the gaming PC division of Dell
- David Carr – Editor of Informationweek Healthcare and Author of Social Collaboration for Dummy’s
- Dan Cane – Co-Founder of Blackboard, now CEO of Modernizing Medicine a leading EMR provider.
- Dan Gittleman – CEO and Founder of OpenPeak, a leading Mobile Management company
- Bob Fleming – Founder of Prism Venture Partners the $1.25 billion Tech VC firm
- Rene Garcia – Co-Founder and President of Software FX , a leading data visualization software company
- Jerry Huang – CEO and Founder of Gladinet, provider of Cloud access solutions for Desktop and file servers
- Dr. Ram Iyengar, Director FIU School of Computing and Information Sciences
- Traver Gruen-Kennedy – CEO and Founder of Molecular Power Systems
- John Kim – VC & Managing Director at HIG Capital of Miami with $10 Billion under management.
- Jay Moskowitz – Founder and Chairman of SPD Control Systems
- Brad Pedersen – Chief Architect and Senior Fellow at Citrix Systems
- Jason Perlow – Senior Tech Editor at ZDNet and Microsoft Cloud Architect.
- Michael Platner – Co-Founder of Layered Technologies a leading Cloud provider, also a partner at LBBS Law
- Jesus Rodriquez – CEO of KidoZen an enterprise mobile platform as a service company
- Akshay Sharma – CTO of early smartphone firm Calypso Wireless and VoIP entrepreneur, now Gartner Analyst
- Dr. Tom Walsh – CEO of NEXX Systems, a leading Semiconductor Equipment manufacturer enabling the next generation of mobile devices
- Myk Willis – Founder of Myxer, a leading mobile technology company with 50+ Million users
South Florida Business Journal Photo Gallery from 30 Year PC Event